Scott got paid! He cut the check to himself and got to do his first payroll this week. He’s in California to celebrate his father’s 70th birthday. Find out how to keep your little ones calm in a flying tin can for 6 hours. 😉
Brecht takes down the for sale sign on his business. There are a few factors surrounding this decision. Brecht explains why and Scott counters with reasons to keep it up for sale.
Get 7 tips on how to include your significant other for support in your endeavors.
1. Get serious about what you’re doing, focus on ONE thing
2. Share the dream
3. Talk to them about what you’re doing let them know about your progress
4. Time block. Shut your laptop when it’s time to shut the damn laptop
5. Share the wins
6. Make a date night, stick to it, and shut your phone off!
7. Listen to the episode for the final tip.
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015