If you are trying to figure out how to structure your life before and during your pursuit of a bootstrapped business while managing your personal and family life, take a listen to this episode.
Sherry Walling graciously answers questions about the other side of the relationship in a family where one person is focused on bootstrapping a new career. You’ll hear about some of the processes they use to keep in sync as a family, financially, and with each other, and how the ideals of entrepreneurship can extend past the walls of business into your family fabric.
- Sherry’s blog and podcast: Parenting Re-imagined
- Dr. Bose dies – end of an era
- Duck Duck Go
- Amazon S3 static hosting
- Bits on the run
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015